Our Birmingham clinic offers leading cosmetic treatments in a state-of-the-art facility with multiple treatment rooms. Our clinic in Birmingham specialises in treatments including CoolSculpting®, Ultherapy® skin tightening and removal of lumps and bumps and minor cosmetic surgery procedures such as skin tags, mole, cysts and split ear lobes. Our unrivalled reputation and our 95% patient satisfaction rating will ensure that you received the very best standards of care and standout results.
The Cosmetic Skin Clinic’s Birmingham location is situated in the graceful premises of an old Georgian townhouse. In the heart of Birmingham’s leafy Edgbaston district, the clinic offers a safe, clinical environment where you will be welcomed by our professionally trained team. It is ideally situated a few miles from Birmingham’s bustling city centre, with its lively Bullring shopping centre, entertainment venues and restaurants.
Address and Opening Hours
Treatments Available in Our Birmingham Clinic
Our Birmingham clinic offers patients the most advanced non-surgical treatments. We apply the treatments in a way that is designed to enhance each patient’s natural beauty with flawless results. Our clinicians will work holistically with you to develop a bespoke treatment plan that addresses your individual beauty goals. Select from a wide range of treatments such as ultrasound skin-lifting treatments as well as fat freezing, lumps and bumps removal, split earlobe repair and rejuvenating chemical peels.
Popular cosmetic treatments in Birmingham
- CoolSculpting: We offer the best fat-freezing in Birmingham thanks to our award-winning CoolSculpting service. We have been voted as the No 1 CoolSculpting practice in the UK.
- Ultherapy: Tighten and lift your skin with the best Ultherapy treatment in Birmingham. For the last 8 years in a row, we have been voted as the No 1 Ultherapy clinic in the UK.
- Lumps and bumps often have many different causes and appear on the skin. It may be a build-up of cells which can form moles, skin tags or even keloid scarring. We can treat these with our expert plastic surgeon who will ensure minimal scarring. The different types of lumps and bumps include skin tag removal, mole removal, keloid scar treatment, cysts removal.
- Split earlobe repair is a simple minor surgical operation that takes less than an hour. It often occurs from wearing heavy earrings or in some cases wearing multiple earrings.
Find a complete list of available treatments on our dedicated treatment page.
Our Birmingham Clinic Team
Our expertly trained team is comprised of leading cosmetic doctors, advanced aesthetic medical practitioners and high-level medical aestheticians. The team gives patients the highest possible standards of care thanks to their detailed treatment knowledge and exacting standards.
How to Find Us
The Cosmetic Skin Clinic’s Birmingham location is easy to reach from nearby towns and villages across the Midlands, including Lichfield, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Kidderminster, Shrewsbury, Leamington Spa, Hampton in Arden, Warwick, Harborne, Stratford and Edgbaston. Its central location on the A456 road, and close proximity to Birmingham New Street Station also makes the clinic convenient for patients across the country.
- By Train: The nearest large train station to the clinic is Birmingham New Street Station. From here, a taxi can easily take you directly to the clinic, which is a 10-15-minute drive away. The Five Ways station, is the closest station to our clinic; you can get to it via a connecting train at the Birmingham New Street Station. From The Five Ways station to our Hagley Road clinic, there’s only a 15-20-minute walk.
- By Bus: Hagley Road buses from the city centre leave either from Corporation Street (outside ‘Beatties’), and include routes 120, 128, 129 or from Colmore Row near the Anglican Cathedral of S. Philip the Apostle and include routes 9, 109 and 139. The closest stop to the clinic is approximately a 1-minute walk away and it is the Plough and Harrow bus stop.
- By Car: If you are travelling via the motorway, The Cosmetic Skin Clinic Birmingham is easily reachable from the M6 and M5.