Dr Mountford, The Cosmetic Skin Clinic’s founder has expertly trained the practitioners at our Birmingham clinic to her exacting standards. As one of the most highly skilled and well-respected cosmetic medical doctors in London and the UK, with over 28 years’ experience, her handpicked team offer world-class treatments that are known for their high standards. Our Birmingham clinic offers leading cosmetic treatments in a state-of-the-art facility with multiple treatment rooms.
Our Birmingham clinic specialises in treatments including anti-wrinkle injectables, dermal fillers for cheek, jaw and lip enhancement, CoolSculpting® and Ultherapy® skin tightening. Our unrivalled reputation and our 95% patient satisfaction rating will ensure that you received the very best standards of care and standout results.
The Cosmetic Skin Clinic’s Birmingham location is situated in the graceful premises of an old Georgian townhouse. In the heart of Birmingham’s leafy Edgbaston district, the clinic offers a safe, clinical environment where you will be welcomed by our professionally trained team. It is ideally situated a few miles from Birmingham’s bustling city centre, with its lively Bullring shopping centre, entertainment venues and restaurants.
Address and Opening Hours
Treatments Available in Our Birmingham Clinic
Our Birmingham clinic offers patients the most advanced non-surgical treatments. We apply the treatments in a way that is designed to enhance each patient’s natural beauty with flawless results. Our clinicians will work holistically with you to develop a bespoke treatment plan that addresses your individual beauty goals. Select from a wide range of treatments, such as anti-wrinkle injectables, light laser technologies and ultrasound skin-lifting treatments as well as fat freezing, non surgical facelift fillers and rejuvenating chemical peels.
Popular cosmetic treatments in Birmingham
- Dermal Fillers: Restore volume and structure to your skin with our dermal fillers in Birmingham.
- CoolSculpting: We offer the best fat-freezing in Birmingham thanks to our award-winning CoolSculpting service. We have been voted as the No 1 CoolSculpting practice in the UK.
- Ultherapy: Tighten and lift your skin with the best Ultherapy treatment in Birmingham. For the last 8 years in a row, we have been voted as the No 1 Ultherapy clinic in the UK.
- Anti-wrinkle treatments: Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with our Birmingham anti-wrinkle treatments.
Find a complete list of available treatments on our dedicated treatment page.
Our Birmingham Clinic Team
Dr Mountford’s expertly trained team is comprised of leading cosmetic doctors, advanced aesthetic medical practitioners and high-level medical aestheticians. Under Dr Mountford’s award-winning leadership, the team gives patients the highest possible standards of care thanks to their detailed treatment knowledge and exacting standards.
How to Find Us
The Cosmetic Skin Clinic’s Birmingham location is easy to reach from nearby towns and villages across the Midlands, including Lichfield, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Kidderminster, Shrewsbury, Leamington Spa, Hampton in Arden, Warwick, Harborne, Stratford and Edgbaston. Its central location on the A456 road, and close proximity to Birmingham New Street Station also makes the clinic convenient for patients across the country.
- By Train: The nearest large train station to the clinic is Birmingham New Street Station. From here, a taxi can easily take you directly to the clinic, which is a 10-15-minute drive away. The Five Ways station, is the closest station to our clinic; you can get to it via a connecting train at the Birmingham New Street Station. From The Five Ways station to our Hagley Road clinic, there’s only a 15-20-minute walk.
- By Bus: Hagley Road buses from the city centre leave either from Corporation Street (outside ‘Beatties’), and include routes 120, 128, 129 or from Colmore Row near the Anglican Cathedral of S. Philip the Apostle and include routes 9, 109 and 139. The closest stop to the clinic is approximately a 1-minute walk away and it is the Plough and Harrow bus stop.
- By Car: If you are travelling via the motorway, The Cosmetic Skin Clinic Birmingham is easily reachable from the M6 and M5.