The Cosmetic Skin Clinic’s Stoke Poges clinic was the first aesthetic location to be opened. Situated in the heart of the historic home county of Buckinghamshire, the Stoke Poges clinic is easily accessible to patients across the South East, and close to the beautiful Colne Valley Regional Park.
Dr Tracy Mountford, founded the Buckinghamshire clinic in 1990 and built the aesthetic foundation from the ground up. She has handpicked and mentored each Stoke Poges team member in the very latest innovative non-surgical treatments for face, body and skin. The team of experienced aesthetic specialists have been trained to her exacting standards to deliver the highest levels of patient care and professional results.
The clinic offers the very best innovative technologies, techniques, and patient care that non-surgical cosmetic medicine can offer. Benefit from popular facial aesthetics treatments like dermal fillers, CoolSculpting®, EMSculpt® and Ultherapy® in a state-of-the-art clinic in the village of Stoke Poges, complete with its multiple treatment rooms.
Address and Opening Hours
Address: 84 Rogers Ln, Stoke Poges, Slough, Buckinghamshire SL2 4LF
Treatments Available in Our Stoke Poges Clinic
The Cosmetic Skin Clinic’s highly experienced team offer patients the most advanced non-surgical cosmetic treatments available in the industry. Each treatment has been strategically designed to enhance every patient’s beauty in a natural and understated way. We achieve the best results by working holistically with you to develop a bespoke treatment plan that meets your own personal beauty goals. At our Stoke Poges clinic, discover everything from anti-wrinkle injectables, laser technologies and ultrasound skin-lifting treatments to fat freezing, fillers and advanced chemical peels.
Popular cosmetic treatments in Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire
- Dermal Fillers: Give your skin a youthful uplift with our dermal fillers in Buckinghamshire
- CoolSculpting: Discover the best fat-freezing in Buckinghamshire thanks to our award-winning CoolSculpting service. We have been voted the No 1 CoolSculpting clinic in the UK.
- Ultherapy: Benefit from the best Ultherapy service in Buckinghamshire. We have been voted as the No 1 Ultherapy clinic in the UK for the last 9 years in a row.
- Morpheus8: This game-changing, non-surgical treatment, lifts, tightens and contours your skin and targets multiple skin conditions on the face and body.
- EMSculpt: Our EMSculpt treatments in Buckinghamshire will reduce your fat and tone up your muscles without any downtime or surgery.
- Anti-wrinkle treatments: Target signs of ageing and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles with our Buckinghamshire anti-wrinkle treatments.
- BBL (BroadBand Light): this laser resurfacing treatment reduces appearance of hyperpigmentation, sun damage, age spots and rosacea for a brighter appearance.
Find a complete list of available facial aesthetics treatments on our dedicated treatment page.
Our Stoke Poges Clinic Team
Our highly skilled team at The Cosmetic Skin Clinic’s Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire location is made up of the very best cosmetic doctors, advanced aesthetic medical practitioners and high-level medical aestheticians committed to offer patients the highest possible standards of care to achieve exceptional results.
Find out more about our state-of-the-art cosmetic clinic and our professionally trained expert team members on our “Meet the Stoke Poges team” page.
How to Find Us – Cosmetic Skin Clinic near me, Buckinghamshire
- By Train: Our Stoke Poges clinic is near to the Gerrards Cross (Chiltern Railway) station, which serves London Marylebone, High Wycombe and Birmingham. The Slough (First Great Western) station is also close, serving London Paddington, Reading and the West. Both stations are a short 10-minute taxi drive from Stoke Poges.
- By Bus: There a few bus routes that run through the village of Stoke Poges; Redlines 353, 335 and WP1. The closest bus stop to our clinic is ‘Pennylets Green’ which is then a 10-minute walk to the clinic. Another option the 104 Chiltern Hundreds ran by Carousel, this stops at ‘Sefton Park’ which is then a 10-minute walk from the clinic too.
- By Car: The Buckinghamshire CoolSculpting clinic in Stoke Poges has great transport links via the M25, M4, M40 and A40 roads, linking the clinic to Wembley, Richmond, Kingston upon Thames and the Surrey area. The clinic has a dedicated car park which is free to use for patients.