Brand Manager Role
Brand Manager position available at The Cosmetic Skin Clinic in Harley Street, London
Title: Brand Manager
Location: Harley Street, London
Nature: Full time, permanent
The Brand Manager is an exciting role working with the Marketing Director and Head of Aesthetics to ensure all in-house promotion and clinic brand marketing is delivered in line with the brand strategy.
With a loyal client base and high percentage of returning customers you will be responsible for cross selling, in clinic promotion and increasing customer loyalty.
You will be responsible for new product launches, which might include seeking new opportunities, liaising with suppliers and team members and co-ordinating the roll out in clinics.
You will typically work normal office hours, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. However, evening and weekend work is sometimes necessary to meet deadlines, attend product launches, conferences, and events.
- Organising the in-house marketing materials such as posters, brochures, TV loops, photos & video shoots, and brand adverts.
- You will be the brand guardian, ensuring correct tone of voice and imagery for all in-house material.
- Creating and working with the team on a timely calendar of events for email and inhouse marketing.
- Working with the medical team to generate new ideas and promotion.
- Generating new ideas for existing services, products, and new product launches.
- Managing brand events such as product launches and online/offline events.
- Researching competitors and new supplier ideas.
- Regular travel between clinics and meeting the clinic teams ensuring the image and brand is portrayed in the best light.
- University degree required
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- Great presentation skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Some graphic skills
- Not afraid of tight deadlines
- A positive attitude, ideas driven and a quick learner
- Team player
- Awareness of trends and developments in beauty and health, experience in the aesthetics sector is a bonus
- Used to working with different groups (marketing, medical, supplier)
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Brand Manager
To apply, email us:
- Please include, along with your CV, a letter outlining why you feel you are right for the job and a sample of past brand achievements. Applications will not be looked at if you do not include an application letter and past brand achievements.
- Please include your availability to start.
For more available roles at The Cosmetic Skin Clinic in London and Buckinghamshire, please visit our ‘Careers‘ page.