If you have unwanted bulges of fat across different parts of your body, and you want to get rid of them effectively, then CoolSculpting could be the ideal solution for you. As a completely non-surgical body sculpting treatment, it...
Redefine, reshape and resculpt your body by eliminating stubborn fat pockets across key problem-prone areas, from the belly and love handles to double chins.
Our CoolSculpting practitioners have over 20 years of collective experience and have performed over 50,000 CoolSculpting fat freezing treatments to date. The Cosmetic Skin Clinic is the No.1 CoolSculpting clinic in the UK and has been for the past six consecutive years
With CoolSculpting, you can freeze fat and streamline your physique without any surgery or downtime in a short 35–60-minute session. Here, we showcase the effects of this clinically proven fat freezing treatment with our before and after images, while giving tips on how patients can maximise their results.
If you are finding it difficult to shift stubborn fat despite eating well and exercising, then CoolSculpting could be your answer. CoolSculpting delivers its fat reduction results by freezing fat cells in the chosen area. When this happens, they crystallise and disintegrate, allowing your body to dispose of them naturally over the upcoming weeks and months ahead. The fat cells are gone for good once they have been frozen and passed naturally through your body’s lymphatic system.
Areas of the body that you can treat with CoolSculpting fat freezing, include:
– The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure has been rigorously tested to permanently break down ‘pinchable’ subcutaneous fat in targeted treatment areas.
– This FDA approved non surgical procedure is proven to remove up to 27% of this ‘grabbable’ fat using a unique cooling technology called cryolipolysis.
– A treatment cycle can take only 35 min depending on the problem area treated.
– Most patients see positive fat freezing before and after results as early as four to six weeks after treatment, with a progressive visible improvement occurring after 14 to 16 weeks. This is because the body continues to flush out the fat cells for up to three to six months after treatment.
– CoolSculpting fat reduction procedure results are permanent.
– Unlike surgical liposuction, there is little downtime, and most patients can return to their normal activities straight away.
– CoolSculpting is the most popular fat freezing treatment with over 17 million treatments being performed across the world.
Discover how CoolSculpting can reduce unwanted body fat with lasting results in our CoolSculpting before and after photos. Learn how our patients have contoured and sculpted their bodies by reducing layers of fat across their abdomens, double chins, flanks, inner thighs and outer thighs, upper arms and more.
Belly Fat Removal Without Surgery – Belly Fat Freezing Before and After
Reducing the size of love handles or ‘flanks’:
Eliminating fat across the double chin:
To see more CoolSculpting Fat Freezing before and after results from our patients, please take a look at the Gallery below.
Our CoolSculpting London clinic is convenient for those working in London locations such as Belgravia and Paddington who wish to make appointments over lunchtime or after work. The clinic’s central location, near Regents Park and Great Portland Street Tube stations, and walking distance from Oxford Street and Marylebone Road, also makes it highly accessible for external commuters. Other nearby locations: Kings Road, Mayfair, Primrose Hill, Soho, Highgate, South Kensington, West End, Fulham, Hampstead Green Park, Marylebone, Victoria, Islington, Chelsea, Holland Park, St Johns Wood, Knightsbridge, Earls Court, West Brompton, Bayswater, Fitzrovia, Westminster, Battersea, Notting Hill, Hyde Park, Regents Park and Belgravia.
Our CoolSculpting Buckinghamshire clinic is ideally located nearby Wallingford, Slough, Thame, Uxbridge, Windsor, Farnborough, Rickmansworth, Sunningdale, Hazelmere, Headington, Beaconsfield, Chalfont St Giles, Aylesbury, Chalfont St Peter, Chesham, Chinnor, Chorleywood, High Wycombe, Little Chalfont, Maidenhead, Marlow, Princes Risborough, Wendover, Weybridge, Cookham, Cowley, Gerrards Cross, Great Missenden, Haddenham, Harrow, Hayes, Amersham, Ascot, Henley-on-Thames, Woking, Watlington, Oxford and Wembley.