Why men are queuing up for ‘back to work’ injectables
Sonia Harris from The Telegraph reports on the rise of anti ageing treatments being booked by men after feeling pressure to look good in the competitive workplace.
It is noted that there has been a rise in male clients in aesthetic clinics since lockdown and it is thought to be because of the move back to the workplace and the decrease in virtual meetings and video calls.
“The award winning Cosmetic Skin Clinic, based in London and Buckinghamshire, has seen a 27 per cent increase in male patients in May this year compared with January 2020”
Botox and fillers
The article goes on to comment on the types of treatments that men are opting for including Botox, and Dermal Filler. The inspiration for treatment has changed slightly with men previously aspiring to have a chiselled jawline like Hollywood stars George Clooney and Brad Pitt but are now seeking more subtle anti ageing and rejuvenating treatments. Men now hope to achieve a fresher look like that of Robert Pattison and Regé-Jean Page and more of a combination of treatments may be recommended including Profhilo to help treat the entire face resulting in a more youthful appearance.
They also featured some top Non-Injectable Treatments on the rise which included CoolSculpting in particular for the chin.
Treating the chin with CoolSculpting is a popular treatment at our clinics for many male patients. Targeting fat loss in the chin is very challenging but with our CoolMini treatment we can effectively target the area to offer a great non-surgical fat removal treatment for double chin. The treatment freezes away fat and improves definition to the jawline with no downtime required.
Treatment at The Cosmetic Skin Clinic
- The Cosmetic Skin Clinic is a leading, independent, multi-award winning medical aesthetic clinic in the UK and Europe.
- We have most experienced injectable treatment practitioners in the UK and Europe, we are known for our reputation for outstanding results.
- We offer the latest innovative non-surgical treatments for face and body to treat both men and women.
- Dr Tracy Mountford is an industry leader in injectables, having been named by Tatler magazine as one of the ‘Best Cosmetic Doctors’ in the UK.
- Dr Mountford ensures that all her aesthetic doctors and nurses receive training and one-to-one mentoring so that each member of her team meets exacting standards.
- Our practitioners have received numerous awards for their product knowledge and high standards of patient care.
- Our patients have been consistently impressive by this strategic approach, having given us a 96% patient satisfaction score and a 5-Star rating on Trustpilot.
- We also only offer gold standard non-surgical fillers and premium medical devices to ensure the very highest levels of safety and efficacy for our patients.
- We specialise in soft, subtle, natural facial rejuvenation and non-surgical body contouring procedures,
To find out more about the range of treatments on offer at The Cosmetic Skin Clinic, fill out our online enquiry form. You can also contact our London and Buckinghamshire clinics directly on the following phone numbers: 0203 319 3637 (London) or 01753 646 660 (Bucks).