From Head to Toe, How Jennifer Lopez Looks That Insanely Good at 52
Jennifer Lopez has never looked better and at aged 52 has the body, skin and hair that we might all dream of. Vogue Editor Hannah Coates comments on what treatments, products and lifestyle activities that may have all had a part to play in JLO’s enviable appearance.
There is a long list of things to consider including skin care, brow shape, hairstyle, make-up and exercise routines but what else?
While Lopez certainly trains hard, that’s not to say she doesn’t also have a little help. The star swears by the EMSculpt Butt Lift, a non-invasive treatment which utilises electromagnetic technology to lift, firm, strengthen and tone the muscles. While J Lo is known to use it for her pert behind, it can also be used in the ab area.
“It’s the equivalent of doing 20,000 squats in session” says Dr Tracy Mountford, founder of The Cosmetic Skin Clinic, where the treatment is offered.
EMSculpt is an FDA cleared treatment for use on the abdomen, arms, legs and buttocks. The treatment is pain free and requires no downtime which is why it is most likely to be so popular with celebrities like Jennifer Lopez.
At The Cosmetic Skin Clinic we also offer the EMSCulpt Neo treatment which is a new fat burning and muscle building treatment that is suitable for patients with a higher BMI.
EMSculpt at The Cosmetic Skin Clinic
- EMSculpt is FDA-cleared and can be used on the abdomen, arms (biceps and triceps), legs (calves) and the buttocks.
- EMSculpt is the gold standard in non-surgical body sculpting.
- Builds muscle and burns fat with no surgery or downtime.
- Can help to improve hip and back pain too.
- Create 20,000 muscle contractions in 30 minutes.
- 16% average increase in muscle mass and a 19% reduction in fat stores seen 2-4 weeks post-treatment.
To find out more about EMSCulpt treatment or EMSculpt NEO treatments at The Cosmetic Skin Clinic, fill out our online enquiry form. You can also contact our London and Buckinghamshire clinics directly on 0343 253 8240.