We all want a treatment that really works from the inside out. Not just superficial layers, but deeper to the muscle layer. Dr Matt Jarvie-Thomas has created the ultimate 360* treatment that does just that. This combination treatment is a 100% bespoke and unique to The Cosmetic Skin Clinic. It’s the treatment you need to know about.
What is the Triple Layer Lift?
The Triple Layer Lift is a combination treatment of Ultherapy and Morpheus8. Devised by our very own expert Dr Matt-Jarvie Thomas, the Triple Layer Lift is unique as both treatments are performed at the same time.
This triple action treatment targets the surface and deeper layers. Ultherapy treats the deep levels just above the superficial musculoaponeurotic system (SMAS) for deep tightening. Morpheus8 treats the more superficial layers of the skin by addressing the texture and elasticity through precise control of ultrasound visualisation to remodel layers at different depths.
How does the Triple Layer Lift work?
Simply put, by combining energy-based treatments Ultherapy and Morpheus8, we can address age-related changes or degradation in three layers of the face: skin, fat, and muscle.
- Layer 1 (Morpheus8): The microneedling of Morpheus8 targets the skin, both by resurfacing and stimulating collagen.
- Layer 2 (Morpheus8): Radiofrequency targets the superficial fat under the surface of the skin. In some areas of the face, these fat pads can increase in size with age. Radiofrequency is able to remodel this layer, giving a tightening and contouring effect.
- Layer 3 (Ultherapy): The SMAS (muscle and connective tissue) is targeted with Ultherapy to lift and tighten this deep facial plane.
What are the benefits of the Triple Layer Lift?
Through the three functions of microneedling, radiofrequency and ultrasound, the Triple Layer Lift can target multiple layers of the facial anatomy. As a result, this combination treatment offers a range of benefits including:
- Tightens multiple layers to give the ultimate in depth non-surgical lift
- Resurfaces textured/dull skin, refines pores, evens skin tone
- Remodels and recontours to give a more youthful appearance
- Improves scarring including acne and/or surgery scars
- Boosts natural collagen and works to prevent and reverse the signs of ageing
- Natural results as we are working with the body’s own collagen, avoiding a contrived or “had work done” look
What to expect?
In total, the treatment takes 2-3 hours. This includes time for the numbing cream to work.
The Ultherapy and Morpheus8 are done one after the other with a break in between both treatments for the numbing cream.
Through using a handheld ultrasound, the treatment is tailored to each individual patient’s anatomy, creating a truly bespoke experience.
Watch our expert Lee Garrett, explain Debbie Arnold’s Triple Layer Lift treatment and more.
What is the required downtime?
Immediately after the treatment the skin will be red, however for the majority of patients this will fade over 24-72 hours. By the 2nd day after treatment, patients can wear makeup, and most are able to get back to their normal day-to-day activities.
When will I see the results?
Results appear gradually and will take up to 4 months for the full effect.
Who is the ideal candidate for a Triple Layer Lift?
The great thing about this combination treatment is that it can be used for any skin type or age so all can experience great results.
This is an ideal treatment for those who are looking for a maximal non-surgical lift without the excessive downtime or going the surgical route.
It is perfect for patients who want to improve their skin texture or quality, or anyone wanting to minimise or avoid injectable treatments.
At your consultation, our practitioners will fully assess your needs and whether this treatment is the ideal solution to your skin needs.
Triple Layer Lift at The Cosmetic Skin Clinic
With expertise and highly trained practitioners, The Cosmetic Skin Clinic will provide a bespoke Triple Layer Lift experience. The treatment is available at both our London clinic (8 Devonshire Place, London, W1G 6HP) and Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire (84 Rogers Lane, Stoke Poges, SL2 4LF). Book your consultation or give our clinic a call on 0372 291 2570.