Dr Mountford, The Cosmetic Skin Clinic’s founder has nurtured and expertly trained the staff at the Leeds clinic to follow her exceptional standards. As one of the most well-respected cosmetic practitioners in the UK, and a Tatler-nominated ‘Best Fillers’ practitioner, she has over 28 years of experience crafting cosmetic treatments that are known for their remarkably high standards. Our Leeds clinic offers these advanced treatments in a state-of-the-art facility featuring multiple treatment rooms.
Our Leeds clinic has the expertise in Coolsculpting, Ultherapy skin tightening, dermal fillers for cheek, jaw and lip enhancement. Our unrivalled reputation and our 95% patient satisfaction rating ensures that you will receive the very best standards of patient care, with flawless results.
The Cosmetic Skin Clinic Leeds is located in a scenic Georgian square within the beating hub of the Leeds financial district. It is a short 7-minute walk from Leeds central station, putting it at the heart of the city. The clinic gives patients across the North-East the chance to experience world-class non-surgical cosmetic treatments without having to travel to London.
Address and Opening Hours
Treatments Available in Our Leeds Clinic
At our Leeds Clinic, we offer a range of aesthetic treatments for the skin, face and body. We take a subtle but impactful approach to our treatments, which is designed to uplift and enhance your look in a natural-looking way. Our professional practitioners work in a holistically to develop bespoke treatment plans that reflect your individual beauty goals. Opt for a range of transformational procedures, from anti-wrinkle injectables, lasers and ultrasound skin-lifting treatments to fat freezing, fillers, non surgical facelift, and revitalising chemical peels.
Popular cosmetic treatments at Leeds
- Dermal Fillers: Bring back bounce and vitality to your skin with our dermal fillers in Leeds.
- CoolSculpting: Discover the best fat-freezing in Leeds thanks to our award-winning CoolSculpting service. We have been voted as the No 1 CoolSculpting practice in the UK.
- Anti-wrinkle treatments: Reduce signs of ageing with our Leeds anti-wrinkle treatments.
Find a complete list of available treatments on our dedicated treatment page.
Our Leeds Clinic Team
Dr Mountford has developed and nurtured a leading team of cosmetic doctors, advanced aesthetic medical practitioners and high-level medical aestheticians at the Leeds clinic. Under her renowned leadership, the team can offer patients the highest standards of care thanks to their detailed treatment knowledge and professional standards.
How to Find Us
The Cosmetic Skin Clinic’s Leeds practice is conveniently located for city dwellers and external city visitors alike. It is easily reachable from the surrounding areas of Calderdale, Chappel Allerton, Doncaster, Farsley, Harrogate, Headlingly, Kirklees, Methley, Otley, Oulton, Pudsey, Roundhay, Scarcroft, Sheffield, Stanningley, South Yorkshire, Wetherby, Yeadon and York.
Being a short 7-minute walk from the main Leeds train station, it is also easily reachable for visitors from further afield.
- By Train: Take a quick walk from Leeds Station to access the clinic, or a short 4-minute taxi ride.
- By Bus: Our Leeds clinic is located near several bus stops that serve the local area, including the Y14 and Y13 on Wesgate Street, Y15 and W4 on King Street and W3, W2 and W7 on Wellington Street.
- By Car: Visiting the clinic by car is also convenient. You can park on Park Square outside the clinic and pay for all-day parking by phoning Parkmobile on 020 3003 2523 and quoting location code 24300, or using their app. Alternatively, you can park in the pay and display car park on Castle Street, Q Park on Albion Street, Q Park The Light on St Anne’s Street and Q Park on Wellington Street, which are all located around a 10-minute walk to the clinic. For more details about Leeds city parking, please use Parkopedia.